School Age Care
Enhance the important before and after school hours of your student's day with School Age Care (SAC). This inclusive, fee-based, licensed program provides a safe, fun and enriching environment led by skilled professionals. Field trips, structured homework time and arts & crafts provide a perfect balance to complement the school day with smiles all around. Children from grades kindergarten through 8th are welcome.
|New Child Care Families
|Existing EC/CMS/SAC Families
LOG IN / REGISTER
Payment assistance is available for families in need
For consideration, please submit an application to the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). Once CCAP approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for child care.
- What are the hiring qualifications for the School Age Care (SAC) staff?
- Will the same social distancing, mask requirements that are in place during the school day still be followed at SAC?
- Which spaces in each school will SAC be able to use?
- During "home learning", how will SAC work at the schools?
- Will school lunch be available for kids in child care?
- Will operating days of Child Care Programs change in each of the phases?
- If the center closes due to COVID, do I get a refund for days missed due to the closure?
- What are the protocols in place to ensure staff is healthy to report to work each day?
- What will pick up and drop off look like? Will I come into the building to drop off each day?
- What will the day look like?
- My child attends school in another school district. Are they eligible to attend the BVSD school age care program?
- Which entity licenses the School Age Care program?
- Where can I find more detailed information about BVSD's Child Care programs?
- Are Boulder Universal students eligible for BVSD child care?
- How does BVSD Child Care fit in with BVSD's cohorting system?
- How are the child care monthly rates determined?
- How can I find more CCAP information?
SAC children decide their own path every day with a choice of seven learning zones.
Construction Zone: Building structures with a variety of materials
Creative Expression Zone: Express yourself through music and crafts
Quiet Zone: Engage in calm and silent activities
Connection Zone: Interact and cooperate through imaginary play
Discovery Zone: Explore the world through STEM and thematic units
Kid Zone: Student-led special activities (magic, origami, etc.)
Club Zone: Staff-led activities centered on a wide range of hobbies