Early Connections Infant and Toddler Child Care Program
Early Connections (EC) provides a safe, nurturing environment in a licensed facility that invites children to explore and discover together. Engaging, experienced caregivers build relationships and provide quality early experiences. Stimulating play and age-appropriate activities support all areas of development. The learning environment promotes self-esteem and encourages all children to develop at their maximum potential, while monitoring each child’s health, growth, and developmental needs.
Early Connections is running as normal with updated pricing and FAQs below. We will meet or exceed all state child care licensing rules and regulations as well as all BCPH and CDPHE guidance.
|New Child Care Families
|Existing EC/CMS/SAC Families
LOG IN / REGISTER
Payment assistance is available for families in need
For consideration, please submit an application to the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). Once CCAP approved, email email@example.com before registering for child care.
- What are the hiring qualifications for the Early Connections staff?
- If the center closes due to COVID, do I get a refund for days missed due to the closure?
- What are the protocols in place to ensure staff is healthy to report to work each day?
- How many infants and toddlers can the program accommodate under the new rules?
- Which entity licenses the Early Connections program?
- Where can I find more detailed information about BVSD's Child Care programs?
- How are the child care monthly rates determined?
- How can I find more CCAP information?