Color Me Smart Preschool Age Child Care
Color Me Smart (CMS) offers fee-based, licensed child care programs which are inclusive, caring communities that complement the BVSD Integrated Preschool program and allow children to have a full school day experience. Our experienced staff provide exemplary learning experiences and exciting opportunities for growth. We create a joyful, dynamic community of lifelong learners who explore new ideas and interests together. In our play-based classrooms we learn social skills as well as pre-literacy and pre-math fundamentals to help children be prepared for Kindergarten using their natural curiosity, imagination, and thinking skills.
Color Me Smart Locations:
|Nederland||Eisenhower (Coming Soon)|
|New Child Care Families
|Existing EC/CMS/SAC Families
LOG IN / REGISTER
Payment assistance is available for families in need
For consideration, please submit an application to BOTH BVSD's Free and Reduced Lunch Program and the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). Once approved, email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for child care.
- What are the hiring qualifications for Color Me Smart employees?
- What are the protocols in place to ensure staff is healthy to report to work each day?
- If the center closes due to COVID, do I get a refund for days missed due to the closure?
- What will pick up and drop off look like? Will I come into the building to drop off each day?
- Will there be fewer students allowed in each Color Me Smart room?
- How do I apply for a Community Schools child care position?
- Which entity licenses the Color Me Smart program?
- Where can I find more detailed information about BVSD's Child Care programs?