Color Me Smart Preschool Age Child Care
Color Me Smart (CMS) offers fee-based, licensed child care programs which are inclusive, caring communities that complement the BVSD Integrated Preschool program and allow children to have a full school day experience. Our experienced staff provide exemplary learning experiences and exciting opportunities for growth. We create a joyful, dynamic community of lifelong learners who explore new ideas and interests together. In our play-based classrooms we learn social skills as well as pre-literacy and pre-math fundamentals to help children be prepared for Kindergarten using their natural curiosity, imagination, and thinking skills.
Color Me Smart Locations:
|New Child Care Families
|Existing EC/CMS/SAC Families
LOG IN / REGISTER
Payment assistance is available for families in need
For consideration, please submit an application to the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). Once CCAP approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for child care.
- What are the hiring qualifications for Color Me Smart employees?
- What are the protocols in place to ensure staff is healthy to report to work each day?
- If the center closes due to COVID, do I get a refund for days missed due to the closure?
- What will pick up and drop off look like? Will I come into the building to drop off each day?
- Will there be fewer students allowed in each Color Me Smart room?
- How do I apply for a Community Schools child care position?
- Which entity licenses the Color Me Smart program?
- Where can I find more detailed information about BVSD's Child Care programs?
- How are the child care monthly rates determined?
- How can I find more CCAP information?